The information below shares how we manage personal data about you that we receive, including personal details such as your name, e-mail address, address and other information provided by you or from your publicly available website business
We collect information about you if you voluntarily submit the information to us for purposes such as
(i) Featuring your business on Fooser via the “Add a Venue” page.
(ii) Making contact with Fooser via the “Contact Us” page
(iii) Making direct contact via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We may also collect additional information which is publicly available directly from your website
Effective date: 21st May 2018
This Privacy Notice sets out how we process your personal data.
This Privacy Notice applies to your use of:
www.fooser.co.uk (the “Website”)
“we”, “our”, “us” and “Fooser” collectively refer to Fooser, which is a registered trademark held by SKHP. Email email@example.com
The Privacy Notice is delivered pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. Fooser is responsible for ensuring that (i) you are provided with accurate information on the collection and processing of your personal data; (ii) your personal data is not processed unlawfully; (iii) your personal data is securely protected; and (iv) you may access your personal data. The Privacy Notice intends to provide you with information regarding the privacy policies and practices that Fooser us to process your data and the rights you are entitled to.
About this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice sets out:
- What personal data we collect about you, including sensitive data
- How we obtain your personal data, including sensitive data
- How we use your personal data, including sensitive data
- How we protect your personal data, including sensitive data
- Who we share your personal data with, including sensitive data
- Where your personal including sensitive data
- How you can access your personal data, including sensitive data
- Opting out of communication
- Personal information from children
- Links to other sites
- Status of this Privacy Notice and updates
- Privacy Questions
2. What personal data we collect about you, including sensitive data
- Your name
- Your contact email and business address
- Your business phone number
- Descriptions of your business which may include your personal details such as your name, and business address.
- Your website address
- Images of your business, which may also include images of you or other people associated with your business.
Fooser will not intentionally collect or maintain, and do not want you to provide any information regarding ethnic origin, political opinions religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, data concerning your health, data concerning your sex life and sexual orientation and biometric data.
3. How we obtain your personal data, including sensitive data
Your information is collected from information submitted to us directly from you, information that you subsequently provide to us and information that is otherwise lawfully obtained from publically available information, such as your business website.
4. How we use your personal data, including sensitive data
We use the data provided by you to:
- maintain and develop our relationship with you;
- communicate with you regarding updates and events
- We may transfer your data to our third-party affiliates that directly maintain our mailing lists .
5. How we protect your personal data, including sensitive data
Fooser has defined security and privacy controls to protect your data and to comply with applicable data protection law. Fooser ensures that all our personal, infrastructure and strategic systems comply with high-standard, business grade specifications. Despite the security measures employed by Fooser, you should be aware that it is impossible to guarantee absolute security with respect to information sent through the Internet.
6. Who we share or disclose your personal data with, including sensitive data
Your personal data will only be shared with third parties in accordance with this Privacy Notice and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Fooser may share your personal data and information with service providers we work with which process information on our behalf, and host our IT servers. These companies—our vendors—are contractually bound to use your personal data that we share with them with the sole purpose of performing the services we have engaged them to provide.
We may also provide your information to our professional advisors for the services they provide to us and may need to disclose your information if compelled to do so by law, a regulator or during legal proceedings.
Where your personal data is hosted, including sensitive data
7. Transfer of data outside EEA
All countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, have similar standards of legal protection for your information. We do not store your information on third party data centres located outside the EEA
8. How you can access your personal data, including sensitive data
Under data protection laws, you have a right to:
- request a copy of your information;
- ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date;
- ask that we delete your information if we do not have a good cause to retain it; or
- otherwise object to the way in which we use your information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any questions about our use of your information, please email us at hello.fooser.co.uk
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate regulatory authority in relation to your information held by us, and how we use it (contact details can be found herehttps://ico.org.uk/).
9. Opting out of communication
You may withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information for future marketing mailings or other non-essential purposes, at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Personal information from children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. The content of the Website is not intended for, or directed to, children. If you are under 13 years of age or otherwise considered a minor under the laws of your country of residence, then please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If a parent or legal guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, please contact us. If we become aware that a user is a minor and has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable parental consent, we will delete such information from our databases.
11. Links to other sites
You may, from time to time, receive links to third-party sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Additionally links to other website are contained within the Fooser website. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties. Use of such third-party websites may be subject to a third party’s terms and conditions and is at your own risk. Fooser does not control these third-party websites and shall have no responsibility in connection with any access or use by you of these sites.
12. Status of Privacy Notice and Updates
This Privacy Notice is non-contractual. We reserve the right to amend it from time to time. Amendments will be posted to the Website and, where appropriate, through e-mail notification. Unless otherwise specified all such changes will take effect immediately upon posting to the website.
For the avoidance of doubt, no change to the Privacy Notice will change the content of your consent that you may have granted.
13. Privacy Questions
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or data processing or if you would like to make a complaint about a possible breach of local privacy laws, please contact: email@example.com
Part 2: Cookies Notice
Cookies and technical information
You can adjust your browser to refuse to accept cookies, remove cookies or notify you when a cookie is set by editing your web browser preferences or options. (Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu on your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.) You do not have to accept all cookies sent to you by the Website; however, depending on the cookie you reject, you may not be able to use some features of the Website.
Updates to the Cookies Notice
Fooser may update its Cookie Notice from time to time. When we change the Cookie Notice in a material way, a prominent notice will be posted on the Website along with the updated Notice. If you disagree with the changes, you may send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org